RMZ Corp is a happy place to work in, where your voice is heard and your opinion valued. Every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team and is given great challenges, which only means greater opportunities to grow. We’re as selective about the people we want on the team, as you are about the people you want to work with.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
When you join Team RMZ, you will work alongside innovative leaders, who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
- Compose correspondence
- Analyze problems and suggest solutions
- Identify trends in data and communicate conclusions
- Create presentations and reports
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meetings and special events
- Assist with drafting and sending out communication to broader audiences within the team
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Manage projects as assigned
- Assist with preparation for audits/assessments
- Code invoices and assist with budget preparation
- Manage the hospitality arrangements for all the guests of the Chairman’s Office
As an Executive Assistant with the Chairman’s Office, you will provide administrative support to the office of the Chairman. The Executive Assistant handles confidential information with discretion, uses independent judgment, takes initiative and delegates responsibilities when appropriate. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: