RMZ Corp is a happy place to work in, where your voice is heard and your opinion valued. Every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team and is given great challenges, which only means greater opportunities to grow. We’re as selective about the people we want on the team, as you are about the people you want to work with.
Job Title: Manager- House Keeping
Candidate with Luxury Five star hotel Experience and willing to work alongside with innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
- To provide expertise for all sites as a functional specialist in the areas – housekeeping, landscaping and waste management.
- Develop operational process and checklists
- Develop training materials and manage the training programs
- Build operational effectiveness and efficiencies for housekeeping and landscaping for all sites
- Conduct internal audits for housekeeping and landscaping
- Assist in finalization of housekeeping and landscaping contracts
- Bring in global housekeeping practices to the portfolio
- Develop/ evaluate the operational documentation
- Implement sustainable practices in the delivery of soft services.
The housekeeping manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping department as per the RMZ standards and guidelines along with assuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Experience of managing housekeeping services in a luxury 5 star hotel as executive / Dy Housekeeper. Capable of managing a team of housekeeping employees and develop them through training and motivation. Proven excellence in customer service. Capable of using independent judgment/quick decision making skills.