RMZ Corp is a happy place to work in, where your voice is heard and your opinion valued. Every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team and is given great challenges, which only means greater opportunities to grow. We’re as selective about the people we want on the team, as you are about the people you want to work with.
Job Title: Property Management – Operations (AVP/ GM)
Responsible for delivery of property management services in an asset/cluster of assets of RMZ real estate portfolio. The candidate shall be capable of managing multiple service providers to ensure best in class service delivery to clients. Responsible for ensuring income and expenses as per the budget estimates.
- Be the custodian of assets during its entire lifecycle starting with post construction take over and managing hand over/take over to/from clients.
- Ensure that the services are delivered to clients as per the agreed terms of the agreement.
- Resolution of customer issues and ensure seamless experience to the clients.
- Develop and implement strategy to maximize the net operating income from the property management operations.
- Ensure that all regulatory approvals related to the operations are obtained and renewed in time ensuring 100% compliance.
- Ensure highest standards of safety in operations comply RMZ safety rules, processes and guidelines.
- Actively involved in mentoring and training the team for skill enhancement and career growth.
- Be a facilitator for ensuring the best experience for the park occupants.
- Ensure fair opportunities for all while making purchases for operations.
- High level of integrity
- A team player with leadership qualities
- Fair commercial awareness
- Process orientation
- Ability to work under pressure