RMZ Corp is a happy place to work in, where your voice is heard and your opinion valued. Every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team and is given great challenges, which only means greater opportunities to grow. We’re as selective about the people we want on the team, as you are about the people you want to work with.
Job Title: Sr. Manager/ DGM - Finance
Candidate is responsible to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Preparation of annual budgets its periodical monitoring. Support the operations team in terms of taxation and other commercials matters.
- Prepare monthly P&L and budget variance statements for the property management
- Formulating and monitoring of property management budgets.
- Guide the team on taxation matters in contract finalizations and renewals
- Ensuring timely submission of all invoices to clients and payments
- Conducting financial audits across all properties
- Develop and implement commercial guidelines and policies surrounding the PM function.
- Formulate capital asset management policy and track them
- Provide all information for statutory/internal auditor for transactions under property management
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., rents, damage reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.)
- Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance
- Ensure that invoices are submitted to the Accounts Department for payment, handle petty cash and all funds.
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail