Position : Sr. Associates - Asset Management
Location : Mumbai | Pune
No of Positions - 02
Position Code : ASAMMB-08-02
RMZ Corp is one of Asia’s largest privately-owned real estate owners, investors, and developers. One of the few zero-debt real estate companies, globally, our Massive Transformative Purpose is to disrupt the way people view work. Our Deeply Unifying Purpose is to leverage our integrated digital platform to build smart, engaged, quantified communities.
Through our co-investment partnerships, we serve select global institutional investors that share our vision, such as CPPIB & Mitsui Fudosan, with a track record of delivering exceptional returns, as we have done for Qatar Investment Authority.
By stretching our imagination and adapting to the digital way of life, we relentlessly pursue innovation and drive a sustained transformation program to deliver projects better, faster and with superior member experience.
With Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED®️, and WELL certifications in place, we remain at the forefront of sustainable building design, construction and operation. We bring in unique experiences that enhance the health and well-being of members through active, smart and biophilic design.
RMZ has racked up prestigious accolades, from being the only development project from India to win the 2020 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence, to being the first company, globally, to achieve WELL Health—Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management. As of today, we hold the largest Indian portfolio of assets certified under LEED Arc, a building performance monitoring and scoring platform. With 95% leased assets across 67m sq ft and valued at 10B$ and a hyper-growth strategy to propel the firm to 87m sq ft valued at 15B$ by 2026 RMZ, today, ranks among the world’s top real estate firms.
We are seeking a passionate Asset Management professional to join Team RMZ, work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards, responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today. The position is mainly responsible to generate transaction revenue through commercial leasing for the company by developing, maintaining and enhancing targeted client relationships.
- Lead Generation, Evaluation of lease/outright offers, Negotiating terms & commercials, and deal closure
- Maintaining constant contact with brokers, consultants, tenants to ensure timely execution of leases, amendments, temporary leases and terminations if required.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments for driving leasing/outright activities.
- Responsible to identify the new opportunities and lead the team to acquire such opportunities
- Responsible to Create leasing feasibility analyses, market surveys and projections during property acquisition due diligence period
- To create and deploy Marketing strategies at Loyalty portfolio, segment and Company levels (as required) so as to achieve desired business results.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with major tenants in the region and prospective tenants Gathers and maintains information on market conditions. Participate in the development leasing opportunities. Summarizes and analyzes information for trends, observations and impact on our Properties and leasing efforts.
- Pre-lease or sub-lease tenant spaces, as required
- Promote the RMZ CORP Brand and project offerings at mediums such as international symposiums, domestic exhibitions etc
- Candidate with IIM/IIT qualification
- Strong commercial analytical skills including good acumen on legal and tax structure
- Strong interpersonal skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with Landowners and Institutional Investors and various internal stake holders.
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical.
- Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented. Individual should have an open, creative, and innovative mindset.
At RMZ Corp , we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.