Position : Managing Director - Capital Management
Location : Mumbai
No of Positions - 02
Position Code : MDCMMB-08-01
Form submission failed due to unexpected error. Please try again.
RMZ Corp is one of Asia’s largest privately-owned real estate owners, investors, and developers. One of the few zero-debt real estate companies, globally, our Massive Transformative Purpose is to disrupt the way people view work. Our Deeply Unifying Purpose is to leverage our integrated digital platform to build smart, engaged, quantified communities.
Through our co-investment partnerships, we serve select global institutional investors that share our vision, such as CPPIB & Mitsui Fudosan, with a track record of delivering exceptional returns, as we have done for Qatar Investment Authority.
By stretching our imagination and adapting to the digital way of life, we relentlessly pursue innovation and drive a sustained transformation program to deliver projects better, faster and with superior member experience.
With Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED®️, and WELL certifications in place, we remain at the forefront of sustainable building design, construction and operation. We bring in unique experiences that enhance the health and well-being of members through active, smart and biophilic design.
RMZ has racked up prestigious accolades, from being the only development project from India to win the 2020 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence, to being the first company, globally, to achieve WELL Health—Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management. As of today, we hold the largest Indian portfolio of assets certified under LEED Arc, a building performance monitoring and scoring platform. With 95% leased assets across 67m sq ft and valued at 10B$ and a hyper-growth strategy to propel the firm to 87m sq ft valued at 15B$ by 2026 RMZ, today, ranks among the world’s top real estate firms.
We are seeking a passionate Managing Director – Capital Management professional to join Team RMZ, work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards, responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today. Experienced in Debt Raise with a demonstrated history of capital raising in the real estate industry. Strong business development professional skilled in Investor Relations and Capital Raising with excellence in communications and strategy.
Manage and lead the identification of potential investors, and approach Public and Private sector Banks and NBFCs both existing and new; including identification of overseas funding sources. Funding would be as vanilla and structured debt capital from lending partners in form of various credit lines and financial instruments.
- Building on an annual calendar of key borrowing program prospects.
- Continuously keep an eye on cost of funds while ensuring adequate liquidity in the business
- Build on relationships with existing investors, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding
- Increase the volume of lending partners required to meet business financial requirements
- Prepare fund models for fundraising opportunities
- Produce detailed annual action plans on specific areas of responsibility outlined above, identifying areas for growth and development and outlining measurable objectives
- Manage details and drive the debt capital raising process including dealing with internal and external stakeholders for reporting and information requirements
- Candidate will be responsible to support the international business of the organization. This will include building a network to contacts within the industry for sourcing deals as well as execution of transactions and will involve deep-diving into the nuances of each transaction along with the execution teams.
- Candidate will be responsible for adherence to the organization’s corporate governance practices and also suggesting changes and improvements that you deem necessary. You will also be responsible for your and your team’s adherence of an organization to policies and procedures, especially Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and Positive Work Environment Policy.
- Candidate with IIM/IIT qualification
- Strong commercial analytical skills including good acumen on legal and tax structure
- Strong interpersonal skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with Landowners and Institutional Investors and various internal stake holders.
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical.
- Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented. Individual should have an open, creative, and innovative mindset.
- Leadership qualities, having ability to lead CFT which consist of members from different team skills.
At RMZ Corp , we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.