Position : Managing Director - Investment Management
Location : NCR
No of Positions - 01
Position Code : MDIMNR-08-02
Form submission failed due to unexpected error. Please try again.
RMZ Corp is one of Asia’s largest privately-owned real estate owners, investors, and developers. One of the few zero-debt real estate companies, globally, our Massive Transformative Purpose is to disrupt the way people view work. Our Deeply Unifying Purpose is to leverage our integrated digital platform to build smart, engaged, quantified communities.
Through our co-investment partnerships, we serve select global institutional investors that share our vision, such as CPPIB & Mitsui Fudosan, with a track record of delivering exceptional returns, as we have done for Qatar Investment Authority.
By stretching our imagination and adapting to the digital way of life, we relentlessly pursue innovation and drive a sustained transformation program to deliver projects better, faster and with superior member experience.
With Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED®️, and WELL certifications in place, we remain at the forefront of sustainable building design, construction and operation. We bring in unique experiences that enhance the health and well-being of members through active, smart and biophilic design.
RMZ has racked up prestigious accolades, from being the only development project from India to win the 2020 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence, to being the first company, globally, to achieve WELL Health—Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management. As of today, we hold the largest Indian portfolio of assets certified under LEED Arc, a building performance monitoring and scoring platform. With 95% leased assets across 67m sq ft and valued at 10B$ and a hyper-growth strategy to propel the firm to 87m sq ft valued at 15B$ by 2026 RMZ, today, ranks among the world’s top real estate firms.
We are seeking a passionate Managing Director – Investment Management professional to join Team RMZ, work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards, responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today. Managing Director – Investment Management will be responsible for and shall be a part of the investment decision-making process and shall drive the deployment of funds into acquisition targets identified by you and the team in line with the business objectives of the company, into the various asset classes
- Responsible for formulating and implementing a long-range real estate asset management and/or capital raise strategy.
- Participate in raising capital from diverse types of institutions, including university endowments, foundations, large family offices, public and corporate pension funds, funds-of-funds.
- Responsible for maximizing the performance and value of the company's portfolio of real estate assets that are owned and/or managed through acquisitions, dispositions.
- Ideation, origination, and execution of transaction with respect to capital raise initiatives and new project acquisitions
- Develop a strategy to identify new sources of capital, and play an active role with investors on both fundraising and around the social impact and financial performance of our investments
- Originating deals through bottom-up data mining/primary research and leveraging networks such as Property Consultants, Investment Banks, Local Brokers, Banks, Wealth Managers, Institutional firms, and referrals
- Manage end-to-end execution of deals including preparation of Pitch Decks/Information Memorandums, Valuation, Financial Models, Structuring, Due Diligence management, Documentation, Negotiations and Landowner/Institutional
- Opportunity Evaluation and Analysis covering micro-market insights, potential transaction structures, and financial feasibilities including scenario analysis, investment committee information memorandum and senior management presentations
- Overall transaction management covering negotiations, preparation of commercial offers and Term sheet, Due Diligence management, Deal Structuring etc
- You will be responsible to support the international business of the organisation in the geographies/focus regions indicated above with the generation of necessary off-shore Capital/ funding as needed. This will include building a network to contacts within the industry for sourcing deals as well as execution of transactions, and will involve deep-diving into the nuances of each transaction along with the execution teams.
- Candidate with IIM/IIT qualification
- Strong commercial analytical skills including good acumen on legal and tax structure
- Strong interpersonal skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with Landowners and Institutional Investors and various internal stake holders.
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical.
- Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented. Individual should have an open, creative, and innovative mindset.
- Leadership qualities, having ability to lead CFT which consist of members from different team skills.
At RMZ Corp , we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.