Position : AVP - Peoples Team
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions - 01
Position Code : APSSPT-08-01
Form submission failed due to unexpected error. Please try again.
RMZ Corp is one of Asia’s largest privately-owned real estate owners, investors, and developers. One of the few zero-debt real estate companies, globally, our Massive Transformative Purpose is to disrupt the way people view work. Our Deeply Unifying Purpose is to leverage our integrated digital platform to build smart, engaged, quantified communities.
Through our co-investment partnerships, we serve select global institutional investors that share our vision, such as CPPIB & Mitsui Fudosan, with a track record of delivering exceptional returns, as we have done for Qatar Investment Authority.
By stretching our imagination and adapting to the digital way of life, we relentlessly pursue innovation and drive a sustained transformation program to deliver projects better, faster and with superior member experience.
With Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED®️, and WELL certifications in place, we remain at the forefront of sustainable building design, construction and operation. We bring in unique experiences that enhance the health and well-being of members through active, smart and biophilic design.
RMZ has racked up prestigious accolades, from being the only development project from India to win the 2020 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence, to being the first company, globally, to achieve WELL Health—Safety Rating for Facility Operations and Management. As of today, we hold the largest Indian portfolio of assets certified under LEED Arc, a building performance monitoring and scoring platform. With 95% leased assets across 67m sq ft and valued at 10B$ and a hyper-growth strategy to propel the firm to 87m sq ft valued at 15B$ by 2026 RMZ, today, ranks among the world’s top real estate firms.
We are seeking a passionate Human Resource professional to join Team RMZ, work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards, responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today. Candidate is responsible to Devise and implement the overall Human Resources & Operation strategy across RMZ Corp to drive employee engagement, productivity and service. Drive a high-performance culture aligned to the Organization strategy and business requirements.
As a key member of the RMZ management team, this executive will be responsible to Develop Organizational Human Resource strategy and roadmap aligned to business needs, employee aspirations and best practices
- Lead the annual man-power planning exercise for RMZ Corp ; Review recruitment policies, practices and systems with reference to the requirements of various Departments/ Companies Under RMZ Corp and industry standards
- Work closely with the Top Management to develop business continuity plans by developing contingency mechanisms around competency availability, people and policies
- Develop RMZ Corp as an Employer of Choice by constantly benchmarking with best practices and upgrading Human Resource policies and programs; Identify and participate in recognized best employer surveys
- Provide functional guidance to all the Regions to ensure standardization of Human Resource and Administration practices across the Organization.
- Design and drive implementation of the Leadership Pipeline Development process through succession planning, identification of top talent within the Organization and institute mechanisms for development of potential within the top talent
- Review the Training function in terms of monitoring the training needs identification process, adherence to budgets and returns on training investments
- Work closely with the International Business Schools for the Top Management Training Requirements
- Ensure adequate coverage of training programs across all levels and functions in the Organisation; Develop specific programs to address the training needs of high performers
- Responsible to sphere head the RMZ Associate Program and Associate Graduate program
- Monitor efficacy of Performance Management framework and provide overall supervision and guidance to the Performance Management process through discussions with Functional heads
- Ensure adherence to all statutory compliance requirements related to salary administration and Contract labour related legislations and maintenance of relevant records for the same
- Advise the Top Management on welfare-related policies and norms such as those involving medical assistance, housing, transportation, educational assistance etc
- Build and maintain relationships with Industry peers, Forums, Government and Labour Agencies etc.
- Drive cost savings across multiple geographies through manpower studies, productivity enhancement, redeployment etc
- Drive cost savings through negotiations with external agencies / vendors
- Develop the Department budget and ensure adherence to the same
- Assess and fulfil training and career development requirements
- Foster an environment of learning, excellence and innovation within all aspects of team work
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Full time MBA from IIM / IIT with 12+ years of experience in the Human Resource Function.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential with the ability to create/build and maintain relations with Landowners and Institutional Investors and various internal stake holders.
- Strong organizational skills required with the ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment where meeting established deadlines are critical.
- Self-starter/motivated and detail oriented. Individual should have an open, creative, and innovative mindset.
- In-depth knowledge of organizational assessment, employment law, diversity and inclusion practices, executive communication and labour relations
At RMZ Corp , we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.